Cities you can travel by train from Ankara?
Ankara is the most lucky city of Turkey in terms of train transport. It’s possible to reach to half of the cities with train access directly from Ankara, and rest with only one interachange.
All trains are departing from Ankara main train station, which is next to Ankara HST station. In Ankara, HSTs call also at Eryaman, where other trains to west call also at Sincan.
There are five cities that you can travel to and use a connected train: Izmir, Eskisehir, Konya, Kayseri and Malatya.
- Trains departing from Izmir (Basmane)
- Trains departing from Eskisehir
- Trains departing from Konya
- Trains departing from Kayseri
- Trains departing from Malatya
There’s also chance to travel to Edirne from Halkali (Istanbul) and to Adapazari from Arifiye.